We'll Start Again

Many are the nights we've pondered so much on the love we have... until it drains us and it thirsts us.

The love is real and so are we. The more I think of what I am letting go, the more I feel empty. I stand before the reality that I am soon about to lose the most precious one I hold in my heart. Then again, I admitted, "I can't".

It was like slashing him with my sharp and careless words. I couldn't bear the thought that i brought him pain, the man that I love most. And as the conversation continues I can see that I am slowly weakening him and at the same time killing myself for I am internalizing the love that I can't stand losing. We were both suffering from pain...

The very reason our hearts beat is love... this healed the bruises brought about by unguarded words... taught the mind to forgive... smoothened the ego to submit... and once again blazed the heart with hopes that we can work it out... we'll start all over again.


Monday, July 28, 2008

0 Comments: