Blabbering of the freaking heart!

This post is nothing but a blabbering heart bursting with sentiments of which the author couldn't express before her subject. I might have done something wrong... very wrong... and why would it hurt, anyway?

Should I feel sorry for myself?
Should I keep believing that my subject would soon peek-in on this page and read on?
"She was smart until she felt in love..." - is a February 2010 cliché.
And I don't want that same line play on mind over and again - that's where trouble comes in.

Who was afraid to take the risk?
Was it me?
or... I don't know... We might be both cowards in the midst of the battle of the heart.
Loving is taking risks.

Now, let me just sing...
"I lie awake; I drive myself crazy, drive myself crazy, thinking of you...
Made a mistake when I let you go, baby, (did I? Not at all! Who says of letting go?! Not me.)
I drive myself crazy wanting you the way that I do."


Oh my.. what I am doing... :'(

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

0 Comments: