Musings of a Wandering Thought

The new day dawned with still musings of a wandering mind...

Walking along the roads of Malate with a friend, with a bucketful of ice cream on hand, reminiscing the days I trod the same old, dirty streets with someone else or with a group of friends. The year and the company made the difference; yet, the same contemplation of awaiting and hopeful heart for that someone - that very someone, God made for me.

Once again, I am at a loss for words to explain how until now I have not found him.

Is he someone I should look for? Someone I should pray for?

Yes, someone I should pray for... and have been praying for.

Awaiting for the moment I sing to him, "You're the flame that sets my soul on fire. That special man I prayed for every night. Those pretty melodies, that played over and over again in my head... because I love you."

This love in my heart I can no longer contain. Is finding the man of your life part of the "Sovereign Will" or "Permissive Will" of God?

If it's permissive will... consequences are still yours  to take if the man is someone God had not made for you. Since you don't want to suffer in the future, you are faced with a question: "where will I stand now?" What's the use of a permissive will if you are to suffer at the end following your deceitful heart?

I want this MAN. I really do... 

Thursday, January 20, 2011

0 Comments: