How do you express your anger to your enemy, best friend, parents?

Enemy: I cry and pray - this is what I do with all honesty. You know what I pray for? I pray that God do the vengeance for me - as it is written - vengeance is not mine to take.

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Romans 12:19 


Lagot ang kaaway ko! ROFL to the highest level! 


Best Friend: I write a letter expressing my anger and how much I am hurting. And then I cry.


Parents: I cry and pray... and humble myself before them whether they are right or wrong - I have learned what true humility is - they are still my parents and will forever be thankful for parenting a hard-knock pain-in-the-neck person like me! LOL! No more talking back, murmuring, arguing... I guess we all mature in some ways through time. :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

0 Comments: