Where do you want to be five years from now?

Where? I want to be where God leads me, being used in the ministry.

Place: Same country, same church, in a new house that I own - with my own family. Unless, God calls me to be somewhere overseas... I love Pilipinas and I don't have any personal plans of leaving my motherland - as I said - personal - only God's calling can change that. LOL!

Yeah, I know. I sound like a family-oriented woman - indeed. For now, career is taking a hold of me but I know what to prioritize when "my time" comes.

Ministry: Growing strong and continuing, faithfully serving God - as I pray... May all those who come behind me find me faithful. This life is all about God, our Saviour - all glory and honor and praises be to Him.



Career: My own events production company and team all over the nation - dream big! LOL! Doing things all for the glory of God.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

0 Comments: