Burn It!

Last month's "Burn It" program was almost a success, if not for the uncontrollable will to try out all the restaurants that offer "enticing" buffets all over the metro. The lost pounds and inches went down to drain; that is to sum up last month's "burn it" program.

The first few days of the August Burn It program were pretty encouraging. The results were very evident and those fueled motivation. However, there were days when in you ought to call for Ms. Discipline-heroine in you... and she, on the contrary, disappoints you in times she's badly needed. The outcome? Days of binge eating and unguarded sleeps. Thus, I must learn from the previous month's frailties of my Burn It program and ensure that Ms. Discipline is always on her post and on guard when it comes to such tight regimen.

Now that the new Burn It month has started, I am looking for a positive result that won't ever go to drain again. Much needed discipline and endurance must take place. Though I have not started on the very first day of the new month, I'm still convinced that I'll be able to thrivingly Burn It this time. Or else, my readers would say that I'm much better with words than with actions (which, I know, would also asunder my credibility.) Nonetheless, this is for myself alone.

As soon as I weather a storm, I'd tighten the program and post a higher mark to hit. So... keep it burning, girl!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

0 Comments: