anonymous

Keeping a journal of disturbed thoughts...

  • looking out my window discouraged me more. i do not see happiness. i see struggles.
  • running through the pages of people who live life depressed me further. they are living and i am stranded, seemingly alive but not living a life at all.
  • thoughts on deaths strike again. this is depression - a feeling of helplessness. no one could help me. none at all - but my self.
  • miserable. if happiness is a choice, so is misery.
  • i deprived my self of life's beauty...
  • i keep on blaming... silently blaming... my self.
  • wasteland has welcomed me. again.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4 Comments:

cindy said...

"Come unto me and I will give you rest...."

Remember, a TRUE elect child of God can only find assurance, unfailing love and real contentment in the Lord. There's no inner peace in this temporary world that we are residing right now.. Everything is vanity...We ought not to worry of acquire a short-term "haven of rest" like beautiful condo with modern facilities but look beyond and aim for the perfect life to come which GOD has promised ..as the song goes "I've got a MANSION just over the hilltop in that bright land where we will NEVER grow old.." The Lord promised it and all we need to do is to CLAIM it.

Well, the reality is... "People need the Lord" our role is to reach out and tell the the good news about God , our ONLY strength, happiness and eternal haven of rest....

~*~ zai ~*~ said...

And i say, amen to that! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, Sister Cindy said it all. I just wanna wish you well then.

~*~ zai ~*~ said...

hmm.. this writing is about emotional struggle... hehehe... nothing material... ;)