Condos For Sale - During Economic Slump

Working on the assigned task about business idioms had me chanced upon several economic issues around the globe. The recession had hit US and all other countries to the bottom. I might as well present supporting figures and statistics from a legitimate source to vindicate the former statement. On the other hand, I choose not to, since almost every one knows what has been going on in one of the world's most powerful country. I do not choose to name US as "the" world's most powerful country. Why? Things changed. Titles alter. Situations provide a 180 flip of destiny!

I am not here to write about their current economic status, but to write about a personal interest. Primarily, I'm looking forward to buying a condo for personal shelter (shoot! sounds so homey!) I want to know what's going on in our country's condo economy. I'll be reading about the trend, what's in the market for a regular "Juana" like me, who is trying to keep up with the "investors-world". I'll be checking if we're having a housing bubble around the corner. I barely earn a chicken feed a day, so I'd better be tight with what I have in the piggy bank (if there's any)! There's a jungle of condos out there that are too rich for my blood! And once I have committed to one, I'm sure to pare my expenses to the bone or else I might be spamming everyone's email inbox with "help! rush sale! condo foreclosure!" (Geeze! Just the thought of it curdled my blood!)

According to Robert Kiyosaki, author of the bestselling book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, it's best to invest or buy any property during a country's economic depression. Most economists would be amenable to Mr. Kiyosaki's stand. However, I have not truly equipped myself with the ins and outs of this business. After reading several articles or write ups about purchasing a foreclosure property, I have become so eager to know how this maze works. It could give you an almost 100% return! Bear in mind, properties like these appreciate in value. Just to give you an example, Shaq O' Neal bought his home at Star Island, Miami for $19 million last 2004 and he sold it for $35 million around year 2007. Three-year difference earned him $16 million and that's $5.33 million per annum! To ask me how? Well, you ought to study this with me.

The succeeding articles will be the result of what my brain have inched on. This coming August 1, I'll be visiting a property project of SM Realty Group. As reported by one of the property sales consultant or broker to whom I've spoken, this project will provide a 35% per annum return! Sounds interesting, right? That's the very reason I have agreed to check the project and see what's in it for me. Till next post! :)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

4 Comments:

cindy said...

keep me posted about "bullish " or "bearish" on the business and technology , Ms. Savvy Investor..

Questions that you might want to answer...hehehehehehehehehe

1. Where can I find good investment property?
2. Should I flip or hold?
3. Is real estate better than stocks?


You're not only a TRAVEL GURU but an INVESTMENT GURU as well....

Keep posting !

~*~ zai ~*~ said...

Wow, Coachness! I truly appreciate the feedback and the questions as well. I will ensure these questions will be covered in the next entries. Investing is so kinetic that we have to pace with the current economic demands. I'm working on the next post. Till then!

cindy said...

I'll stay in touch and wait for more entries.. BUSINESS SAVVY and GURU, Zainessss... Gambaruuu!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, investment and money management. You should have a separate blog solely for that field.