Anxiety Overload!

I have been very anxious these past few days due to unnumbered reasons. Believe me, thinking of how to get my way out of every self-made issue is really getting on my nerves! Until I see myself getting frustrated. Also, comparing myself from other people's results made me feel third-rate!

I'm looking into winning a client to whom I can start working with as a freelance service provider. My test results frustrated me! I feel so dumb! Like the years I have spent in school had not matched any qualifications ever posted by the clients!

I am planning to have my own crib. The plan just went wrong when I lost a major source of income! I was rattled when I found myself in a mesh of stringed responsibilities! What to do next? Where to go? Who to consider? The main questions is: Can I respond positively to the gravity of the agreement I'm getting into?

With the way I see things going, I pictured myself having a knack for attracting every possible quandary around! There are thousands more than you could ever imagine!

This is just the flavorful scoop of being me. Wait till you get to thaw the reserved meat in the fridge! You just won't believe it!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

0 Comments: